1. Oatmeal/Cereals - Oatmeal is a great source of carbohydrates, which are converted to usable energy. Cereals on the other hand are a good source of fiber and protein. Mix fresh fruits in with your oats and you will get not only extra flavors but also refreshment and energy.
2. Eggs - Meals with egg recipes contain more protein and volume, which can help you feel full longer. This also helps in lowering the level of your food intake. You can also make egg sandwiches which provide you with the good combination of protein and fiber.
3. Bacons, Sausages and Hams - These breakfast meats are good even when you eat them without rice. These meats are high in protein content which is also convertible to last resort energy.
4. Burritos - Choose a whole-wheat wrap with low carbohydrate content. Aside from eggs, you can also fill your burrito with shredded cheese and low-fat sour cream to add to its flavor.
5. Smoothies - Replace your water with smoothies like fruits or vegetables. Pineapple shakes can aid in digestion because it contains the enzyme bromelain. Aside from digestion, fruits and vegetables also help in cleansing the body because they are considered as antioxidants.
6. Coffee - If you are not a fan of smoothies because of that certain roughness you feel in your tongue, you can choose to drink coffee. Coffee is believed to boost your attention and stimulate brain function. But don't overdo it!
7. Milk - If you are not a fan of coffee either, try drinking milk instead. It provides your body with calcium and is more effective when mixed with your daily dose of cereals. Just remember to buy a low-fat one.
8. Beans and Lentils - Beans are good sources of carbohydrates, potassium and vitamin B. You can enjoy them by using them as spread for sandwiches and additional ingredients for your burritos.
9. Fruits - It is common knowledge that fruits are healthy breakfast foods. You can eat them with your cereal to add to your fiber intake or eat them solo to enjoy their vitamins and minerals.
10. Vegetables - Try eating raw or steamed vegetables to enjoy the vitamins and minerals they contain because excessive cooking might result to loss of essential nutrients.
These healthy breakfast ideas are all you need to survive a long exhausting day. If you do not eat these kinds of foods, try to mix them with your normal breakfast meals and you will gradually get used to it. Take note, your breakfast should always be easy to prepare and at the same time very healthy.